Sunday, April 1, 2012

Jin, my favorite dog

Posted by ~kimmy at 7:05 AM




Me and my sister Gelleesh have a lovable dog named Jin we mostly got the name from a character in Tekken called Jin Kazama I guess you already have heard of him(of course) I'm blogging about this to show about our lovable and cute dog Jin!!!


Mostly we picked an English Bulldog because we want a very quiet dog who loves to spend more time relaxing with us rather than running and barking loudly but since he's still young he's very energetic and loving and is fun to run with so now we're enjoying every last moment while his still young cause when his older I bet he'll mostly sleep then..but I hope he's cuteness will stay forever..

Right now my sister bought him a chew toy at first the squeaking sound scared him but when he got rid of the sound now he mostly enjoys it he's having fun playing with it mostly with our other dog Max they're like almost playmates! they both share the chew toy together and they're both cute but Max is a little older than Jin,Since Jin was born just last year and Max was 2 years ago but they both they get along just fine

whats your pet? and why did you pick it? comment about it share your love for pets!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kimtabulous Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea