Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tsumugi Kotobuki

Posted by ~kimmy at 12:03 AM

Last time, me and my sisters came to a cosplay event and since I forgot to bring my own money my sister had to give a P200 budget we circled around the cosplay looking for something to buy we saw a lot of anime figures that we want to buy but....it was all too expensive! cause all i got is P100 cause I used the other P100 for the entrance fee


I was just so disappointed because I just saw this Haruhi Suzumiya figure  which was really cute but when I looked at the price I already knew I can't buy it with just 100! so I just searched and searched until I found this cute Tsumugi figure from K-on!

I didn't actually expected it would be Tsumugi I was mostly expecting it to be Yui Hirasawa ( a very cute guitarist who loves eating cakes and calls her guitar "gitah" and is very clumsy) or Mio Akiyama ( a very shy bassist who is scared of barnacles and maybe almost everything).

~What I like~
I like this because I actually also like this character from K-on! because the center of attention on her is her eyebrows not to mention she's super rich but very kind and she's just so interesting like when they came to a supermarket Tsumugi face was like she's in heaven she was even interested in this thing that can make a faucet look new and shiny and she is also the one who always helps Ritsu Tainaka ( a best friend of Mio who always likes teasing her and is almost like Yui) by luring people like how they lured Yui to join their light music club.

~What I don't like~
The stand was so slippery and is always hard to fix and her head has a dirty smudged like thing and her eyebrows are long! why are her eyebrows long?!? ( sorry if others don't care about it but I like it to be perfect).

But its still okay she's still cute as long as you don't notice the mistaken parts like the smudged thing well I'm still gonna love it but right now I'm saving up to buy the Haruhi Suzumiya figure I just can't wait and next time i'm gonna buy the complete K-on group!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kimtabulous Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea