Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Candy Apple Book:How To Be A Girly Girl In Just Ten DAys

Posted by ~kimmy at 9:12 PM

Last Feb 27 was the opening of the book fair at our school the next day I used the money I saved to buy a new book my eyes caught this cute book that looked interesting I was so excited to read it that as soon as I bought it I already read it and it was so cute!




It's about Nicolette Spicer ("Nick to her friends") is very much a tomboy in and out while her friends talk about shopping and other girly stuff she's more interested in basketball games.But, it all change when one day she meets a cutie named Ben but she had a problem she thinks Ben is more interested in girly girls like the beautiful and perfect Hannah, Nick's rival on the basketball team, so Nick's best friend Lindsay,suggests a makeover is it a good idea?

I liked this book very much and in every chapter there's something like in magazines.What I like about the book very much is that there are no pictures it just concentrates on the story and every chapter is interesting actually it gets more interesting chapter after chapter I love the story but there's only one thing I didn't like and that would be why didn't they just made Nick and Ben together at the last part! well it's okay... but I don't get the last part where Ben just said " A girl after my own heart" well the line was a lil' cheezy....

If you already have read it please share me your thought about the story ^_^



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kimtabulous Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea