Monday, June 4, 2012

OOTD: Gone Rebel

Posted by ~kimmy at 1:53 AM
Last April we went to the Heat Wave Summer Bazaar. We rode a cab going to the venue and the traffic was really crazy. Upon getting to the venue, we visited through all the beauty and fashion related stalls. We stopped over to the The Hyphen Store booth, where my sister, Gellie of So Gelleesh, is a brand ambassador of the said shop. My sister bought me a new ring for my collection and I absolutely loved it.


Afterwards, we hailed another cab and met up with my other sister, Czarina of The Black Sheep Project. Together, we all rode an MRT and it was my first time! It was quite an experience because I fear that I might not be able to go down the right station because the train was packed with lots of people. I couldn't even move my arms; but thank God we got off at the right station, altogether.


We attended the Ozine Fest and I had an amazing time with my two sisters. My sister, Gelleesh, even gave me a few bucks to spend during the Ozine Fest. After the event, we decided to eat some Japanese food and thanks to my two sisters for the treat! Oh, and this is an outfit post so let me tell you what I wore for that day.





I was wearing a bunny skull shirt from Artwork, a khaki skirt, Twinkle Toes rubber shoes from Skechers, a red skull necklace, a Rebel connector ring from Hyphen Curiosities and a Barbie bag.


How about you, where did you go to this summer?

1 comments:

Nicole P. said...

love the sneaks that you're wearing. you look so cool. ;)

Post a Comment

 

Kimtabulous Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea