Thursday, April 11, 2013

Be My Princess for Gree

Posted by ~kimmy at 3:06 AM
source:oyasumiyuki.wordpress.com
The story is about  princes coming from 6 different kingdoms  joined together. The heroine  is you  a normal girl who just got her dream job as a fashion designer. When she was assigned to deliver a gown for a woman who's about to attend a royal ball which is going to take place in the kingdom, When she suddenly came up with the thought of you attending the royal ball in her place!



source:tumblr.com
~What I Like~
Actually, I just wanted to try it out because I saw it when I was searching for a game to play.I really liked how you'll be having your own avatar to dress-up! Well so far I'm pretty much enjoying it I like how the story flows it's mostly a sweet romance between you and the prince you chose. Right now I'm currently playing Prince Wilfred's route  and I'm really enjoying it not to mention the romantic scenes!

~What I don't Like~
Well the only thing I hate is how you still need love passes to be able to play the game so that means no love passes you can't continue the game! The problem is I still have to wait the following day to be able to play again. There's also some parts that you'll be having missions where in you'll be attending parties with the help of you're princess mates ( you'll mostly need their help when attending parties because they will help make your charm higher!) to make your royalty points higher or you'll need to have enough money to buy the dress required for the scene so it's best if you don't spend you're money too much!


     source:us.apps.gree.net 

I'd really recommend it to people who really love otome games and  good-looking princes! I'm really starting to love this kind of games so I'm also trying another game called  Celebrity Darling for Gree. 

~By the way, Here are the 6 princes I mentioned earlier~

                                                             
                               ~Prince Edward~


                                      ~Prince Joshua~
                 source:tumblr.com                                                                                                          
                     
~Prince Wilfred~
   source: tumblr.com      


                                    ~Prince Glenn~


~Prince Roberto~
 source:otomesweetheart.tumblr.com     


                                                ~Prince Keith~
 source:www.tumblr.com




















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kimtabulous Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea