Monday, March 26, 2012

OOTD: School Girl

Posted by ~kimmy at 5:44 AM
I study at Nuestra Senora de Guia Academy (NSDGA) when I was new here I already noticed that the students here are very friendly and socializing and in NSDGA they are encouraged to speak in English and they are very welcoming. I was transferred there when I was in Grade 5. I liked their uniform and also the friendly and kind students and teachers


Their uniform is cute from head to toe the color of yellow and violet mixed together was just adorable...I also liked how they designed the uniform it's something that is very noticeable and just plain cute its almost like a n anime girl's uniform!


Right now is my final quarter and I'm about to get two awards in our recognition an award for being in 3rd rank and one for winning in math quiz bee(1st place) and spelling quiz bee(5th place). What made me transfer here is because my mom liked the cctv cameras where you can see whats happening inside children's classrooms but all I can say is that I enjoy studying at NSDGA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kimtabulous Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea