Thursday, March 29, 2012

fashion Angels:Fashion Design Sketch Portfolio

Posted by ~kimmy at 5:58 AM
the fashion Angels:Fashion Deign Sketch Portfolio

Last Christmas,we had a simple Christmas party at home we ate a lot (mostly I ate a lot) when it was time to open our presents I already expected what my dad would give me since I requested it a fashion designing sketch book!!

Some of the stencils
The fashion Angels Fashion Design Sketch Portfolio is a sketch book and also a portfolio where you can design clothes you can draw them on the models...and there are 4 different types to design! you can design 2 people, you can just design the face, a model that shows the back and front of a dress , or design some shoes you can design them using free stencils inside this portfolio there are 7 stencils to choose, from tops to shoes it's all up to you to design the model.

Fabric Swatches
Color  Theory
 Be creative and artistic in this portfolio mostly people who dream to be a fashion designer would really want to have on of these and you can put whatever you want to call it like for example Bright Spring Fashion, Fun Party Outfits , etc. and also inside they also show some things you need in fashion designing the 3 are the Fabric Swatches, Details, and the Color Theory. So far I have designed 10 models some examples of what I called them are the Pretty in Pink, Winter Fashion, Black and blue, and Summer Vacation Styles. Mostly I draw on this whenever I'm bored just for fun I use my imagination like when I was watching t.v. about a show called Dong-yi I had an idea to draw dresses like in the show and it turned out pretty well I guess. Right now I  am planning a new style but I still don't knoew what it would be called just wait what kind of design I will do.

2 comments:

MissGennD said...

Hi Kim! I'm a fashion designer in the making and I can say it's a lot of fun designing clothes. You might wanna check out some Fashion Illustrator's blogs like FifiLapin.com, paperfashion.com, etc. you'll get inspired with their illustrations. And Oh, I'd like to get that sketch portfolio you got too! Mind telling me where I can get them? =)

~kimmy said...

thanks, You can find the sketch portfolio at Toy Kingdom but thanks for the comment!

Post a Comment

 

Kimtabulous Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea