Monday, April 29, 2013

Super Darling!

Posted by ~kimmy at 7:45 AM
source:mangahere.com
I just started reading this manga and so far it's actually going great. The story starts with Sakuya Tohno, a girl who is considered to be like air, and none of her classmates seem to notice her. So, she tries to get noticed
by trying to drop her stuff and placed ribbons on her hair. When, she went back to her room (which everyone considers a storage room because it's in the end of the hallway and doesn't even notice she lives there) she found an old diary and when she read it  she learned about the "Thousand-Year Sakura" which never wilts and says if you make a wish with someone you love there, you will never be separated, and so she quickly went there desperate to wish to feel like she can live in this world but she was surprised to see 4 handsome guys to be waiting for her!

source:mangahere.com

~What I Like~
When I first saw this, I noticed that the art is similar to Barajou no Kiss and S.L.H which made me want to read it, and when I checked it out they actually had the same author which made me more interested because I've been reading Barajou no Kiss and I actually like the story's flow. And my most favorite thing about this is the guys here are pretty straight forward which is really great but some times them being straight forward actually leads them to sounding kind of stupid which is really funny! And I also like how they explain the story and adds some humor in it so it won't be much of a bore

S.L.H (Left), Super Darling! (Middle), Barajou no Kiss (Right)


~What I Don't Like~
It's not that I really hate it, But the reason I could notice that it looks similar is because the characters from Super Darling!, Barajou no Kiss, and S.L.H almost have the same styles which I'm already getting used to but it's okay I understand that it's pretty hard to come up with other styles for characters. But for the rest there's actually nothing wrong.



~Terui Hanamiya~                    ~Shiki Tsukiomi~
                    ~These are what they said when they first met her in the "Thousand-Year Sakura"~
    ~Hatori Kanata~                                ~Nagi Kazemachi~          
Anyways, I'm really hoping that this manga would have a longer story because it's actually getting a lot more interesting in each chapters so I would really recommend this to people who like a harem manga which has a lot of really handsome guys and a lot of humor.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kimtabulous Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea